Range Of Performance
Flow rate up to 80 l/min (4.8 m3/h)
Head up to 64 m
Limits Of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 9 m
Liquid temperature +40°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping clean water and iquids that are chemically non aggressive to the materials from which the pump is made.
JCR Self-priming pumps are designed for suction lifts and can be positioned above the water source, including applications with air entrained in the water. Due to their reliability and low maintenance, they are recommended for domestic use, including water distribution (as part of a pressure set), garden irrigation, etc.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body ; stainless steel AISI 304, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Body back-plate : stainless steel AISI 304
- Ejector assembly : technopolymer (approved for drinking water)
- Impeller : technopolymer (for drinking water)
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3 – 1.4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) suitable for continuous duty
- JCRm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- JCR : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44