Range of Performance
Maximum flow rate 160 l/min (9.6 m3/h)
Maximum head 23 m
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Liquid temperature up to +90°C
Environment temperature up to +55°C
Installation and Use
It is recomended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
The construction of these centrifugal pumps makes them suitable for use in the domestic.
Agricultural and Industrial Sector
All the wetted parts are in stainless steel AISI 340 to guarantee total Hygiene and maximum resistance to corrosion.
The pump must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : stainless steel AISI 304, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Body back – plate and diffuser : AISI 304
- Impeller : Stainless steel AISI 304, of the type with centrifugal radial flow
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3 – 1.4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continuous duty
- AL-RED 135m : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- AL-RED 135 : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : Class F
- Protection : IP 44
- Registered Model : n° 72753
- AL-RED is a Registered Trade Mark