Range of Performance
Flow rate up to 120 l/min (7.2 m3/h)
Head up to 50 m
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Liquid temperature to +40°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
Due to their reliability and quiet running, they are suitable for domestic applications including water supplies (As a pressure set), garden irrigation, etc.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : stainless steel AISI 304, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Body back-plate : stainless steel AISI 304
- Impellers : of the type with centrifugal radial flow, made of technopolymer (approval for drinking water)
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3-1.4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitable for continous duty
- 3-4CRm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitator and thermal overload protector
- 3-4CR : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44