Range Of Performance
Flow rate up to 350 l/min (21 m3/h)
Head up to 20 m
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
Liquid temperature up to +90°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Passage of solid bodies ø 10 mm
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
The open impeller design allows the pumping of liquids with relatively high levels of impurities without risk of clogging the impeller. For this reason the pro-nga series are suitable for use in systems for washing fruit., vegetables, fish, shellfish, meat, in industrial systems for washing metal parts, glass containers, and for the circulation of cooling liquids.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : stainless steel AISI 316, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Body back-plate : stainless steel AISI 316
- Body back impeller : stainless steel AISI 316
- Motor shaft : stainless steel AISI 316
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – viton – AISI 316
- Electric motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matced PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) suitable for continuous duty
- PRO-NGAm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- PRO-NGA : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44