The WS type Woltman meter will show its advantages during fluctuating flow rates. Since the turbine is arranged perpendicular to the pipe axis, there’s no need for a direction change of the transmission trough the worm gear to the counter. WS meters can achieve smaller starting values than WP meters through reduced friction.
The Hydrodynamic optimize turbine is reliably operated already at small flow rates and “upwards” it has enough power reserves to reliably measures flow rate peaks. Especially strong bearings with low friction guarantee a long life of the meter.
Retrofitting with active and passive pulsers is possible at any time without damaging the calibration seal. With the reed sensor, optical and inductive-NAMUR sensors all common sensor variations are possible and make the integration in data communication or automation in control systems very easy.
Performance characteristics in overview :
- Removable measuring insert
- Evacuated counter protected from condensation
- Low starting flow and high measuring accuracy
- Integrated filter made of stainless steel
- Especially reinforced sapphire bearing
- Hydraulic bearing relieve for long-term measuring stability
- Dry dial counter with large number rollers simplifies the readability
- Retrofittable with active and passive pulsers
- High pressure model PN25/40 upon request
- For cold water up to 30°C, with security up to 50°C
- For horizontal installation position
- Optional short installation lengths for DN 80 and DN 100 available