The model PG23HP-S Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed specifically for high-pressure application up to 3,000 bar.
Typical measuring points for this pressure gauge can be found in water jet cutting, high-pressure cleaning and test bench construction.
WIKA manufactures and qualifies the model PG23HP-S in accordance with the requirements of the new DIN 16001 high-prssure standard in the “S3” safety version. The safety version is made up of laminated safety glass, a solid baffle wall between measuring system and dial and blow-out back. In the event of a failure, the operator is protected at the front side, as media or components can only be ejected via the back of the instrument.
The proven, all-welded construction ensures a long service life and permanent sealing
The resistance to shock and vicration can be increased by the optional silicone oil case filling.
- For liquid media in high-pressure applications
- Test benches
- Water jet cuttig
- High-pressure cleaning
- High-pressure generation
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test condition of the DIN 16001 high-pressure standard.
- Wettes parts from stainless steel 316L
- Long service life with static pressure frofiles.
- Scale ranges : 0…2,000 bar, 0…2,500 bar and 0…3,000 bar
Nominal size in mm
Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
Short time: Full scale value
Ambient: -40 … +60 °C
+200 °C maximum with unfilled instruments
+100 °C maximum with filled instruments
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference
temperature (+20 °C): max. ±0.4 %/10 K of full scale value
IP65 per IEC/EN 60529
Stainless steel 316L
NS 100: Lower mount (radial) or back mount
NS 160: Lower mount (radial)
- G ½ B (up to max. 2,500 bar)
- M16 x 1.5 (female) with inner sealing cone 60° Subsequent threads per “Autoclave Engineers”
- 9/16 – 18 UNF (female) with 60° sealing cone
- 5/8 – 18 UNF x 27 (female) with inner sealing cone 60°
- Others on request
Stainless steel 316L, helical type