The model PG23HP-P Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed specifically for high-pressure applications up to 6,000 bar. This makes it one of the few pressure gauges available worldwide which can reliably display pressure of this order of magnitude
Typical measuring points for this pressure gauge can be found water jet cutting, high-pressure cleaning and test bench construction.
WIKA manufacture and qualifies the model PG23HP-P in accordance with the requirements on the new DIN 16001 high-pressure standard in the “S3” safety version. The safety version is made ip of laminated safety glass, a solid baffle wall betweem measuring system and dial and a blow-out back. In the event of a failure, the operator is protected at the front side, as media or components can only be ejected via the back of the instrument.
Through the use of high-quality stainless steel and nickel-based alloys, the model PG23HP-P features excellent load cycle stability and long service life. The instrument works reliably within the specification with both static and dynamic pressure profiles.
The standard accuracy of the model PG23HP-P is 1.0%. For scale ranges up to and including 0…4,000 bar, the instrument is optionally available with an improved indication accuracy 0.6%.
The resistance to shock and vibration can be increased by the optiona. silicone oil case filling.
- For liquid media in high-pressure applications
- Tes benches
- Water jet cutting
- High-pressure cleaning
- High-pressure geeration
- Safety pressure gauge with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test condition of the DIN 16001 high-pressure standard
- High load cycle stability, even with dynamic pressure profiles
- High indication accuracy of 1%, optionally 0.6%
- Scale ranges from 0…2,000 bar to 0…6,000 bar
Nominal size in mm
1.6 (only for scale range 0 … 6,000 bar)
Steady: 3/4 x full scale value
Fluctuating: 2/3 x full scale value
Short time: Full scale value
Ambient: -40 … +60 °C
+200 °C maximum with unfilled instruments
+100 °C maximum with filled instruments
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference
temperature (+20 °C): max. ±0.4 %/10 K of full scale value
IP65 per IEC/EN 60529
Stainless steel 316L
NS 100: Lower mount (radial) or back mount
NS 160: Lower mount (radial)
- G ½ B (up to max. 2,500 bar)
- 9/16 – 18 UNF (female) with 60° sealing cone per Autoclave Engineers
- M16 x 1.5 (female) with inner sealing cone 60°
- 5/8 – 18 UNF (female) with inner sealing cone 60°
- others on request
NiFe-alloy, helical type