The model A2G-05 Eco differential pressure gauge is used for monitoring the differential pressure in ventilation and air-conditioning applications. The measuring ranges can be fulfilled from -100..+100 Pa to -1,500…+1,500 Pa.
The separated construction of the pressure measurement and display area ensures that impurities from the process air do not settle on the back of the window. As a result of the 2-part construction (measuring and mounting ring), the A2G-05 can be exceptionally easily and quickly mounted.
The differential pressure gage is available with ingress protection IP54 and IP65.
In a special version, the A2G-05 is available as a silicone-free product.
- For mounting the differential pressure of air and other non-inflammable and non-aggressive gases.
- Differential pressure monitoring in filters and clean rooms.
- Simple and quick mounting
- Integrated sealing element for direct installation in an air duct
- Fixed back mount process connection in angular form for pressure measurement hoses of diameter 4…6 mm
- Maximum operating pressure 20 kPa