The models 612.34, 632.34, and 633.34 are high-quality apsule pressure gauges and have been designed especially for increased safety requirements within the process industry.
The capsule measurement principle is particularly suitable for pressures. On pressurisation, the expansion of the capsule element, proportional to the pressure, is transmitted to the movement and indicated.
The glass-fibre reinforces POCAN case offers the necessary stability for repoducible measurement, even under aggressive ambient conditions.
With the model 633.34, a case filling with silicone oil enables use in applications with highly dynamic pressure loads and vibration.
- Process industry : Plant construction, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, power plants, mining, on-/-offshore and environmental technology.
- For gaseous, dry and aggressive media, also in aggressive environments.
- Safety version with solid baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of ASME B 40.100
- Low scale ranges from 0…25 mbar to 0…600 mbar
- Nominal size 4 1/2″ (115 mm)
- Robust, glass-fibre reinforced case from POCAN
Per ASME B40.100
Nominal size in mm
4 1/2″ (115 mm)
Grade A per ASME B40.100 (corresponds to indication accuracy ±2.5 %)
0 … 25 mbar to 0 … 600 mbar
or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
Steady: Full scale value
Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
Ambient: -20 … +60 °C (-4 … 140 °F)
Medium: ≤ 100 °C (212 °F)
When the temperature at the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature
+20 °C (+68 °F): max. ±0.6 %/10 K of full scale value