The model A2G-mini differential ressure instrument is used for monitoring differential pressures of the filters units in small and medium-sized central air-handing units. Further application cases are in industrial air extraction units and dust extraction plants as well as in the cleanroom industry. Its compact design and flush panel mounting enable an optimal integration in the enclosure structures of ventilation equipment.
The pure metal design-with the case from stainless steel and the measuring system and movement from copper alloy-ensures maximum gygiene. Due to its silicone-free materials the instrument can also be used in the painting industry and its applications.
The high IP68 ingress protection and the UV-stabilised window also enable operation in outdoor areas.
- For monitoring the differential pressures of air and dry, clean and non-aggressive gases
- Differential pressure monitoring in filters
- Overpressures monitoring in cleanrooms
- For very low pressures
- Optimal readability with minimal space requirements
- All-metal design
- Simple and quick mounting