Range of Performance
Flow rate up to 50 l/min (5.4 m3/h)
Head up to 7 m
Limits of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 8 m
Liquid temperature up to +90°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping clean water without abrasive particles and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
The hydraulic characteristics of these pumps, together with their compactness, make them suitable for use in the industrial suction.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : cast iron, with threaded ports ISO 228/1
- Pump body brass for PQ 81-Bs
- Motor Bracket (patent n° 1289150) : aluminium with brass insert reduces starting difficulties due to seizure of the impeller after long periods of inactivity
- Impeller : brass , of the type with radial peripheral vanes
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3 – 1. 4104
- Mechanical seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close-coupled to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) suitable for continuous duty
- PQm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- PQ : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44
- Registered model : n° 72753