Range Of Performance
Flow rate up to 120 l/min (7.2 m3/h)
Head up to 90 m
Limits Of Use
Manometric suction lift up to 9 m
Liquid temperature up to +40°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for clean water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
PLURIJET self-priming pumps are designed for lifting water, even in cases with entrained air. Their quiet running, reliability and low power consumption makes them particularly suitable for domestic and civil use.
Particularly suitable for domestic and civil use,
Including pressurisation and distribution of water, irrigation and rainwater recovery systems.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed places, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : cast iron and stainless steel AISI 304 (cast iron up to 0.75 kW) with threaded port ISO 228/1
- Impeller : technopolymer (approved for drinking water)
- Motor shaft : stainless steel EN 10088-3 – 1.4104
- Mechanical Seal : ceramic – graphite – NBR
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close-coupled fan cooled (TEFC), suitable PEDROLLO electric motor, quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC), suitabe for continuous duty
- PLURIJETm : single-phase 230 V – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- PLURIJET : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- PROTECTION : IP 44
- REGISTERED MODEL