Multi stage, self priming centrifugal pump with horizontal shaft, with excellent suction capacity even in the presence of air bubbles, featuring extremely quiet operation suitable for domestic water supply and pressurization, irrigation of gardens and general water movements.
Pump sleeve in stainless steel . Pressure and suction body and motor support in technopolymer. Impeller in AISI 304 stainless steel, diffuser bodies and diffuser in AISI 304 stainless steel, diffuser bodies and diffuser in technopolymer. Carbon/ ceramic mechanical seal. Rotor shaft in AISI 304 stainless steel. Single phase asynchronous, continuous service motor. Incorporated thermo-amperometric protection and permanently inserted capacitor.
Technical Data :
- Operating range
– Capacity up to 90 l/min head up to 59 m
- Liquid temperature range :
– For domestic use : From +35°C to +35°C
– For other use : From 0°C to +40°C
- Liquid quality requirements :
– Clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggresive, unicrystallised and chemically neutral
- Maximum suction depth : 8 metres
- Maximum ambient temperature : +40°C
- Protection rating : IPX4
- Insulation class : F
- Installation : Fixed or portable in a horizontal position
- Special executions on request : alternative voltage and / or frequencies.
|Type||Multi Inox 5M|
|Power||1 kW 1.36 HP|
|Maximum suction||9 m|
|Maximum head||59 m|
|Capacity maximum||90 l/min|
|Pipe inlet and outlet||1 inch|