The WP QF water meter measures cold water up to 40°C (overloadable up to 50°C) in water supply pipelines with pressure up to 25/40 bar. It also operates as a flow sensor for heat meters. It measures hot water up to 130°C (overloadable up to 150°C) in heating systems with pressure up to 25/40 bar.
The DN 500 model measures high, relatively constant flow rates in long-distance pipes.
Main Characteristics For Hot Water Up to 130°C :
- Sealed register water proof (IP 67)
- Sealed register maybe rotated through 360°
- Up to 3 pulsers can be fitted without breaking the meter seal
- Maximum corrosion protection by powder coating
- Not affected by external magnetic fields
- Interchangeable measuring element
Flow Sensor for heat meters
Measuring of hot water up to 130°C (overloadable up to 150°C) in heating systems with pressure up to 25/40 bar.
Specification Product :
Nominal Diameter : DN 100
Size of meter Qn : 60
(Qmax) Max. Peak Flow (few minutes) : 140 m³/h
(Qn) Continuous Flow (±3%) : 70 m³/h
(Qt) Transitional flow (±3%) : 4.8 m³/h
(Qmin) Minimum Flow : (±5%) : 2.0 m³/h
(Qmin) Starting flow : 0.6 m³/h