Deskripsi Produk Tobero Pneumatic Actuator – Operating Conditions
Detail Product :
Tobero Pneumatic Actuator – Operating Conditions
- 3 bar (44 psig) to 8 bar (116 psig) spring return
- 2 bar(29 psig) to 8 bar (116 psig) double acting
- Std (NBR O-rings) : -20ºC(-4ºF) to +80ºC(+176ºF)
- Lower Temp. (HNBR O -rings) : -40ºC (-40ºF) to +80ºC (+176ºF)
- High Temp. (viton O-rings): -15ºC (+5ºF) to +150º (+300ºF)
Wide Range Available
- The actuator range consists of 14 sizes,with torgues from 9Nm(80in.lbs) to 3,920Nm (34,660in.lbs) at 6 bar (87 psig) air supply.
– Filtered dry or lubricated air for non- corrosive gas, water or light hydraulic oil.
– The maximum particle size must not exceed 30 mcrons.
- oºand 90º with standard adjustment ± 5º.
- All moving parts are factory lubricated for entire life cycle of actuator.
- Twin piston rack and pinion actuator design, suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
– Bottom drilling complies with ISo 5211/DIN 3337 to match valve. interface for solenoid valve, shaft top end and top drilling for assembling accessories are in accordance with VDI/VDE-3845, NAMUR standard.
– Every actuator is hydraulically tested, certified and guaranteed for a minimum of 1,000,000 cycles.
DOWNLOAD KATALOG PRODUCT >>>>>>NK Seres Rack & Pinion Type Pneu. Actuator-EN 05