Blackhawk Electric Start
Thermal Aerosol-Fog Petroleum-Based, Resonant Pulse Principle
The Blackhawk has designed for a wide range jobs with maximum efficiency. The blackhawk is capable od dispersing desinfectant, deodorizers, germicides and insecticides for application in greenhouses, a wide range of warehouses and for outdoor pest control in parks gardes and golf courses.
The Blackhawk’s simple, innovative design reduces unit maintenance and will provide yaers of rugged, reliable performance, Up to 18 gallons per hours capacity, rugged construction, easy maintenance and our patented electric starting system assures greater reliabiity, effectivueness, fuel efficiency and ease of operation. The machine is also equipped with and easy of operation. The machine is also equipped with an easy to clean stainless steel formulation filter that keeps the system free of unwanted dirt and residue.
- The Blackhawk is designed for a wide range of job with maximum efficiency for handling petroleum-based products
- Formulated Output : 0-18 gallons/hr; 0-68 liters/hr; covers 114.000 cubic feet or 3200 cubic meters/min
- Droplet size : 0.5-50 microns VMD
- Engine : 44 Hp; 33 kW
- Fuelconsumption : 0.6 GPH; 2.3 liters/hr
- Weight : Empty : 41 lbs; 186 kg. Full : 75 lbs: 34.1 kg
- Fuel tank : 0.5 gallons; 1.9 liters
- Formulation Tank : 3 gallons; 1.9 liters
- Power supply : Eight 1.5 V D size alkaline batteries. A rechargeable 12 V DC battery (optional), Any 12V DC vehicle battery, connected to 12 V receptabe with auxiliary battery cable
- Dimensions : 68.3 x 15 x 16.8 inchess; 173.5 x 38 x 42.7 cm