The model PG23LT high-quality pressure gauge has been designed specially for extremely low ambient temperatures down to -70 °C [-94 °F]. The stainless steel pressure gauge finds applications in particularly cold regions such as Russia, Canada, Scandinavia or China.
The PG23LT pressure gauge is used primarily in the oil and gas industries and in the petrochemical industry. The typical measuring points are found on pipelines or in pumping stations for oil and gas transportation.
As a result of the specific low-temperature design of the instrument, the use of special seals and the case filling, the model PG23LT is suitable for outdoor applications down to an ambient temperature of -70 °C [-94 °F]. The same instrument design fulfils the requirements for both IP66 and IP67 ingress protection for pressure ranges greater than 0…40 bar.
The proof of the instrument’s suitability for ambient temperature down to -70 °C [-94 °F] was provided in the in-house laboratory and can optionally comfirmed by a 2.2 test report.
- For outdoor use with ambient temperatures down to -70 °C [-94 °F]
- For gaseous and liquid aggressie media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments.
- Oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Special instruments design for extremely low ambient temperatures down to -70 °C [-94 °F]
- Ingress protection IP66 and IP67
- Completely from stainless steel
- Measuring ranges from 0…0.6 to 0…1,000 bar (0…10 to 0….15.000 psi)
- Optionally as safety version “S3” per EN 837-1
Nominal size (NS) in mm [in]
63 [2 ½”], 100 [4″], 160 [6″]
NS 63 [2 ½”]: 1.6
NS 100 [4″], 160 [6″]: 1.0
0 … 0.6 to 0 … 1,000 bar [0 … 10 to 0 … 15,000 psi]
or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
Steady: Full scale value
Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
Short time: 1.3 x full scale value
Ambient: -70 … +60 °C [-94 … 140 °F]
Medium: ≤ 100 °C [≤ 212 °F]
When the temperature at the measuring system deviates from the reference
temperature 20 °C [68 °F]: ≤ ±0.4 %/10 °C