The model 611.13 capsule pressure gauges are based upon a modular capsule measuring system. One half of the capsule element forms the plastic case and the other half is made of copper beryllium.
The capsule measuring principle is particularly suitable for low pressures. On pressurisation, the expansion of the capsule element, proportional to the incident pressure, is transmitted to the movement and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of customer-specific applications. The model 611.13 capsule pressure gauge is used with great succes, particularly in medical applications.
- Medical, vacuum, environmental, laboratory technology, for contents measurement and filter monitoring
- For gaseous, dry and non-aggressive media
- Compact design and ingress protection IP53
- Case from plastic
- Special connectin location on request
- Low scale ranges from 0…60 mbar
- Maximum scale range 0…1,000 mbar
Nominal size in mm
0 … 60 mbar to 0 … 1,000 mbar
or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges
Steady: Full scale value
Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
Ambient: -20 … +60 °C
Medium: ≤ 60 °C
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference
temperature (+20 °C): max. ±0.6 %/10 K of full scale value
Ingress protection per IEC/EN 60529
Lower mount (radial) or centre back mount
G ¼ B (male), SW 14