This high-quality Bourdon tube pressure gauge has been designed especially for increased safety requirements within the process industry
The use of high-quality stainless steel material and the robust design are geared to application in the chemical and process engineering industries. Thus the instrument is suitable for liquid and gaseous media, also in aggressive environments.
Scale ranges 0….0.6 to 0…1,600 bar the measuring ranges required for a wide variety of applications.
WIKA manufactures and qualifies the pressure gauge in accordance with the requirements of the EN 837-1
European Standard in the”S3″ safety version. The safety version is made up of a non-splintering window, a
solid baffle wall between measuring system and dial and a blow-out back. In the event of failure, the
operator is protected at the front side, as media or coponents can only be ejected via back of the case.
For harsh operating conditions, all instruments are also available with an optional liquid filling.
- Increased safety requirements for personal protection
- With liquid-filled case for application with high dynamic pressure loads or vibration (model 233.30)
- For gaseous and liquis aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggrssive environments.
- Oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industries, power engineering and also water and wastewater technology.
- Sfaety version with soli baffle wall designed in compliance with the requirements and test conditions of EN 837-1
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shoc resistance
- Completely from stainless steel
- Scale ranges from 0…0.6 to 0…1,600 bar
Nominal size in mm
63, 100, 160
NS 63: 1.6
NS 100, 160 : 1.0
NS 63 : 0….1 to 0…1,000 bar
NS 100 : 0…0.6 to 0…1,000 bar
NS 160 : 0….0.0 to 0….1,6000 bar
or all other equivalent vacuum or combined pressure and vacuum ranges.
Steady : 3/4 x full scale value
Fluctuating : 2/3 x full scale value
Short time : Ful scale value
NS 100, 160 :
Steady : Full scale value
Fluctuating : 0.9 x full scale value
Short time : 1.3 x full scale value
-40….+60°C without liquid filling
-20….60°C gauges with glycerine filling
+200°C maximum with unfilled instruments
+100°C maximum with filled instruments
Temperature effect :
When the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20°C) : max. ±0.4%/10 K of full scale value.
Process Connection :
Stainless steel 316 (NS 63 : 1.4571)
Lower mount (LM) or lower back mount (LBM), NS 63 centre back mount (CBM)
NS 63 : G 1/4 B (male), SW 14
NS 100, 160 : G 1/2 B (male), SW 22
Pressure Element :
Stainless steel 316L
C-type or helical type
- Other process connection
- Sealings (model 910.17)
- Assembly on diaphragm seals
- Measuring system Monel
- Panel Mounting flang, stainless steel or polished stainless steel
- Surface mounting lugs on the back, stainless steel
- Ambient temperature -40 °C : Silicone oil filling
- Ingress protection IP66, IP67
- Bourdon tube pressure gauge with switch contacts
- Bourdon tube pressure gauge with electrical output signal