Vertical multistage centrifugal pump for tank top mounting with integrated frequency converter.
Water Pump Product Information (MEI)
Minimum efficiency index (MEI) means the dimensionless scale unit for hydraulic pump efficiency at best efficiency point (BEP), part load (PL) and overload (OL). The commission Regulation (EU) sets effiency requirement to MEI > 0.1 as from 1 January 2013 and MEI > 0.4 as from 1 January 2015. An indicative benchmark for best performing water pump available on the market as from 1 January 2013 is determined in the regulation.
- The benchmark for most efficient water pumps is MEI ≥ 0.70
- The efficiency of a pump with the full impeller diameter. The trimming of the impeller will adapt the pump to a fixed duty point, leadig to reduced energy consumption. The minimum efficiency index (MEI) is based on the full impeller diameter.
- The operation of this water pump with variable duty points may be more efficient and economic when controlled for example, by the use of a variable speed drive that matches the pump duty to the system.
- Information on benchmark efficiency is available at http://europump.eu/efficiencycharts.
- The”Year of manufacture” is indicated on the product nameplate with a four digit number which is deconded as follows, YYWW with year (2 digit), e.g. PC 0223 for year 2002 and week 23. The number can be separate or it can be part of the model number, e.g. xxxxPX0223xxxx.
Head max : 367.6 m
Liquid temperature : -10….90°C
Max Flow : 86.42 m3/h
p max : 38 bar