Vertical, multistage centrifugal pump for tank top munting
Water Pump Product Information (MEI)
Minimum efficiency index (MEI) means the dimensionless scale unit hydraulic pump efficiency at best efficiency point (BEP), part load (PL) and overload (OL). The commission regulation (EU) sets effiency requirements to MEI > 0.1 as from 1 January 2013 and MEI > 0.4 as from 1 January 2015. An indicative benchmark for best performing water pump available on the market as from 1 January 2013 is determined in the regulations.
- The benchmark for most efficient water pump is MEI ≥0.70
- The efficiency of a pump with a trimmed impeller is usually lower than that of a pump with the full impeller diameter. The trimming of the impeller will adapt the pump to a fixed duty point, leading to reduced energy consumption. The minimum efficiency index (MEI) is based on the full impeller diameter.
- The operation of this water pump with variable duty points may be more efficient and economic when controlled, for example, by the use of a variable speed drive that matches the pump duty to the system.
- Information on benchmark efficiency is available at http://europump.eu/efficiencycharts.
- The ” Year of manufacture” is indicated on the product nameplate with a four digit number which is deconded as follows, YYWW with year (2 digit), e.g. PC 0223 for year 2002 and week 23. The number can be separate or it can be parts of the model number, e.g.xxxxPX0223xxxx.
Head max : 226 m
Max Flow : 8 m3/ h